Masten TPMS Smart Signal Repeater (trailer transceiver) for TP-09, TP-10, TP-19, Tp-20, TP-21, TP-24 and TP-15
Item Number: TP-09REP
Sold Out - Backorder Available
Use the Masten TP-09REP if the distance between the receiver and sensors is greater than 7 metres.
Have Questions? Contact Us Here
Masten TPMS Smart Signal Repeater (trailer transceiver)
Suitable for Masten TP-09, TP-10, TP-19 AND TP-20
The Masten TP-09REP is perfect for long vehicles such as caravans, buses or HGVs with trailers.
A smart relay is recommended to increase the data transmission range from the sensors in the rear tyres. It is normally only required where the distance from the rear wheels to the monitor is more than 7 metres. In this application, it acts as a simple signal booster.
In fleets where trailers are regularly exchanged, the relay is used in smart mode to simplify exchanging trailers. One is fitted to each trailer, where it stores the trailerâs ID and tyre alert settings. When a trailer is connected, pushing a button on the relay sets up a data connection with the monitor in the cab.
The smart relay operates from the 12 to 24V vehicle power supply and is supplied with a fuse-protected connecting lead.
- Ensure the stability of receiving signal from sensors when signal is weak.
- Record the sensorâs ID, pressure and temperature limits of the wheels in trailer and trailer ID.
- Support truck and trailer exchange.
- Data of sensors in trailer is transferable between monitor and trailer exchanger.
- Visible and audible alert for high pressure, low pressure, high temperature and fast leakage.
- Operation as signal repeater:
The transceiver requires no programming to operate as a signal repeater. The red light stays on while power is connected and flashes while data is being transmitted or received.
- Operation for trailer exchange:
Where multiple trailers are in use, a transceiver is fitted to each trailer. Each transceiver is given its own ID and stores the trailer alert settings and sensor IDs.
Included in box and available upon request.
If the sensors have not been moved for 1 hour or more they will be in sleep mode. After around 5 seconds of movement the sensors will 'wake' up and start sending the tyre information data (pressure/temperature) every 6 seconds to the monitor.
- Operational Temperature: -20 to 80°C
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 85°C
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Working Voltage: 12 to 24V
- Size: 91(L) x 38(W) x 15 (H)mm
- Weight: 42g
2 Year Replacement Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DIG Options Electronics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.