6 Truck TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Caravan Truck RV Sensor LCD 4WD Wireless 4x4
Item Number: TP-24-6
The Masten TP-24-6 TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitor System with Premium Waterproof External Sensors is specifically designed for for those wanting to monitor their tyre pressure in a non-obscure way due to the compact design of this monitor.
Have Questions? Contact Us Here
Waterproof Rating: IP69K - Sensors can be kept under 1m of water for short period of time. Ensure caps are tight before taking sensors under water - if damage occurs due to sensors not be tigthened warranty is void.
With new IP ratings, Masten's rearview cameras and tyre sensors are even more advantageous in environments requiring a high degree of protection from dust, submersion, and high-pressure, high-temperature spray-down. This level of protection is essential in many food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical markets but also applies to off road activities namely river crossing.
Heavy Duty 4x4/Truck/Caravan Sensor Kit with Massive Pressure Range 0 to 13 BAR / 0 to 188PSI
Also Featuring Faster Pairing with LF Pair Sensor which means there is no need to deflate the tyre to pair!
IMPORTANT - This Listing includes everything you need to monitor the condition of your tyre pressure and temperature. It includes the following parts:
- Masten Real-Time TPMS 3.5" Monitor with Upgraded Transmitter and Improved Brightness Panel x 1
- Premium Masten TP-24S Heavy Duty External Cap Sensors x 6
- Weather-proof Rubber Seals x 6
- Cigarette Socket Power Adapter x 1
- Desk-Mount Monitor Holder Attachment x 1
- Windscreen Suction Mount x 1
- TPMS Wrench x 2
- Optional - Masten TP-09REP Range Extender
Towing? This clever monitor allows you to 'un-link' when you are not towing so you wont have the monitor beeping while worried about lost sensors.
Instructions: When the trailer is not connected to the main vehicle, press the LINK and - buttons at the same time. The trailer and its tire icons will be removed temporarily. Press the LINK and + buttons at the same time and the trailer and its tire icons will re-appear. Clever, HUH!
The Masten TP-24 Heavy Duty TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitor System with Premium Waterproof External Sensors is specifically designed for for those wanting to monitor their tyre pressure in a non-obscure way due to the compact design of this monitor.
Key benefits of the TP-24 Masten TPMS
- Upgraded 8m Singal Strength compared to similar models (with optional TP-09REP Masten Range Extender you'll get 200m Range - line of sight)
- Improved Screen for greater visibility with intense sunglare with Automatic Backlight
- Monitors up to 22 Tyres
- Built-in and Rechargeable Lithium Battery with up to 60 hours charge
- Configurable high and low pressure and temperature warnings
- Fast Leakage Alert
- Anti-theft Sensors
- Pressure Range of 0 to 13 BAR / 0 to 188PSI
- Note, this TPMS is also compatible with spare sensors TP-09S Internal Sensors, TP-10S External Sensors and TP-24S External Truck/Caravan Sensors
The TPMS module works silently and alerts you if there is a problem with your tyres. The Tyre data can be viewed at all times.
- Simple DIY installation!
- Masten improved wireless signal
- Attractive design with visual and audible alarm
- 8 Metre Wireless Range
- PSI and BAR Adjustable Units
- Adjustable Front and rear sensors high/low pressure alarm range
- Real-time Tire Pressure and Temperature Display of all Tyres Simultaneously
- TPMS information screen will automatically appear if a tyre problem is detected
- The clear display allows you to easily identify problem tyres in red for fast evaluation
- Premium quality sensors
- Up to 3 Year Battery Life for External Cap Sensors (Battery can be changed)
- User friendly programming functions
- Monitor Tyre Pressure and Temperature on your Car, Truck, Trailer, Caravan, Horse Floats Continuously in Real-time
- The Masten TP-19/TP-24 Monitor produces an audible alarm when the pressure drops below or rises above your preferred set ranges
- Anti-Theft and Company Sensors that will lock onto your tyres
- We have options available for 4, 6 and 8 sensor kits â the TP-19/TP-24 will pair with up to 22 tyres and we offer spares at an extra charge
- Easy to use monitor with a simple switch function allowing you to switch off caravan/trailer sensors when itâs parked
- Audible alarm when monitor or sensor batteries are running low
- Included Cigarette Socket Charger and hard wire cable for concealed power
If the sensors have not been moved for 1 hour or more they will be in sleep mode. After around 5 seconds of movement the sensors will 'wake' up and start sending the tyre information data (pressure/temperature) every 6 seconds to the monitor.
User Manuals comes in the box for unit and sensors: E-Copies also available from us.
We have instructionals on our youtube page also if you are having difficulty installing.
Optional Accessory - Masten Range Extender
What are Tyre Pressure Monitor Systems?
passenger vehicles in the 1980s and today is a mandatory feature in the United States.
Benefits of a Masten TPMS?
The dynamic behavior of a pneumatic tire is closely connected to its inflation pressure. Key factors like braking distance and lateral stability require the inflation pressures to be adjusted and kept as specified by the vehicle manufacturer. Extreme under-inflation can even lead to thermal and mechanical overload caused by overheating and subsequent, sudden destruction of the tire itself. Additionally, fuel efficiency and tire wear are severely affected by under-inflation. Tires do not only leak air if punctured, they also leak air naturally, and over a year, even a typical new, properly mounted tire can lose from 20 to 60 kPa (3 to 9 psi), roughly 10% or even more of its initial pressure.
The significant advantages of TPMS are summarized as follows:
Fuel savings: According to the GITI, for every 10% of under-inflation on each tire on a vehicle, a 1% reduction in fuel economy will occur. In the United States alone, the Department of Transportation estimates that under inflated tires waste 2 billion US gallons (7,600,000 m3) of fuel each year.
Extended tire life: Under inflated tires are the #1 cause of tire failure and contribute to tire disintegration, heat buildup, ply separation and sidewall/casing breakdowns. Further, a difference of 10 lbs. in pressure on a set of duals literally drags the lower pressured tire 13 feet per mile. Moreover, running a tire even briefly on inadequate pressure breaks down the casing and prevents the ability to retread. It is important to note that not all sudden tire failures are caused by under-inflation. Structural damages caused, for example, by hitting sharp curbs or potholes, can also lead to sudden tire failures, even a certain time after the damaging incident. These cannot be proactively detected by any TPMS.
Decreased downtime and maintenance: Under-inflated tires lead to costly hours of downtime and maintenance.
Improved safety: Under-inflated tires lead to tread separation and tire failure, resulting in 40,000 accidents, 33,000 injuries and over 650 deaths per year. Further, tires properly inflated add greater stability, handling and braking efficiencies and provide greater safety for the driver, the vehicle, the loads and others on the road.
Environmental efficiency: Under-inflated tires, as estimated by the Department of Transportation, release over 57.5 billion pounds of unnecessary carbon-monoxide pollutants into the atmosphere each year in the United States alone..
Operational Temperature: -20 to 80°C
Storage Temperature: -30 to 85°C
Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz
Charger Input Voltage: DC 8 to 30V
Size: 116(L) x 68(W) x25 (H)mm
External Cap Specifications
- Operational Temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Pressure Range: 0 to 13 BAR, 0~188PSI
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.1BAR, ±1.5PSI
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3°C
- Transmission Power:<10dBm
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Battery life: 2 years(CR1632, -40 to 80°C)
- Size: 24mm(diameter) x 21mm(height) - without anti-theft housing
- 27mm(diameter) x 23mm(height) - with anti-theft housing
- Weight: 11.5g, without anti-theft housing
15.4g, with anti-theft housing
Internal Valve Sensor Specifications - Optional
Operational Temperature: -40 to 80°C
Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C
Pressure Range: 0 to 8BAR, 0~116PSI
Pressure Accuracy: ±0.1BAR, ±1.5PSI
Temperature Accuracy: ±3°C
Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz
Battery life: Up to 5 years
Size: Size: 60(L) x 35(W) x21(H)mm
2 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty on Sensors
Changing the Pressure Alarm Ranges
Our TP-19 and TP-20 monitors default alarm settings are as follows:
- High pressure: 175PSI - NOTE. the Minimum Alarm Range for these models is 3PSI.
- Low pressure: 100PSI
If you need to re-set the high pressure alert range below 100PSI and find the high pressure setting range is from 100PSI to 218PSI (due to the low pressure setting max. data is 100PSI). This is normal. You will need to set the low pressure first, and then the high pressure again, for example, please set the first axle 1 low pressure to 30PSI, and then set axle 1 high pressure, the high pressure setting range for the axle 1 will be from 32PSI to 218PSI.
Due to the caravan pressure alert range usually from 30PSI to 50PSI. So please re-set the low pressure of all axles to 30PSI and then scroll to re-set high pressure to 50PSI again.
Normal re-setting step as below:
- Turn on the monitor.
- In normal mode, press the SET button for 3 seconds. You will hear a beep when you release.
- Press the SET button to scroll through the different settings, the sequence is pressure unit, temperature unit, axle 1 two tires high pressure, axle 1 two tires low pressure, axle 2 four tires high pressure, axle 2 four tires low pressure, axle 3 four tires high pressure, axle 3 four tires low pressure, trailer axle 12 tires high pressure, trailer axle 12 tires low pressure, all tires high temperature.
- Press the + or - button to change the setting data.
- Press SET button for 3 seconds with a beep to save the new setting.
If you want recover to the default setting, press and hold the SET button without release, then turn off the switch and turn on the switch with a beep. Default setting is restored successfully.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DIG Options Electronics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.