FAQ DIY FIX (Frequently Asked Questions Do It Yourself Fixes)
Reset/Factory Reset/Software Update
If you feel your system is being a bit glitchy(e.g. freezing, Bluetooth etc.) try this first:
There is 3 ways of doing it
1. RESET (Easiest Way): Simply push the small button in MAPS slot, it will reboot in factory settings
Here is a short how to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_wxsbqA07Q
2. Factory Reset via system:
going to ---->Settings---->Backup & Reset---->Default Factory Settings
3. If 1. and 2. not be fixed, please try Software Update, which will wiped the Apps and data you have stored:
before doing that, please identify your SKU:
Confirm your model is C_ _ _ _ on the MCU Edition Last four characters
a. From the Main Menu go to
b. Select Tools
c. Got to the 2th page
d. Press Sys Info
Please confirm that your model is M_ _ _ _ on the MCU Edition Last four characters/ To check go to: Settings/System/About device/Model Number
Below is the list for the software update please check your SKU first.
Fixing time issue:
1. Go to settings, turn on your WiFi
2. Use your phone as hotspot, let the unit connect to your phones hotspot, so the unit has network availability
3. Go to settings---->Date & Time----> Automatically change time. (DO NOT tick the "Automatically select timezone"
4. Go to "Clock", tick "Auto selec home clock"
5. Make sure the timezone is in your location: eg "Melbourne, VIc"
If you would like YouTube Intsructions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcUxo3kIN8c
Fixing Sound Issues
1. Please go to the facotry settings
2. Click "Bluetooth"---->Type "##0323" and dial
3. When it is in factory settings mode, go to the second row:
Click "AMP Settings"
Go to Bluetooth
Change amp settings to- Internal Adjustable, Change it off to External and Change it Back to Internal
How to change Miles to KMs in Navigation
Please click on the following link and the video will you give you the directions on how to change Miles to KM
How to change drive side position
To change driver door position on DigOptions Road Master Nav Andriod GPS
Please click on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1oHoG4uCoo
How to set time in Andriod unit
To set up the time
1. Go to Date and Time
2. Untick - "Automatic Date & Time"
3. Set the Time & Date
4. Select "Automatic Time Zone"
How to Change the Boot Up Logo
Here is a short how to video on how to change your boot up logo eg from Toyota to Mazda
How to Synch Your Contacts
Here is a short how to video on how to synch your contacts from your phone via bluetooth