Masten CCD 600TVL Waterproof Wireless Safety Camera System Kit for Forklifts WITH 7" MONITOR
Item Number: KIT-FLD-M
FTCS (Forklift Truck Camera System) is specially designed camera system for Forklift Operators. Although an experienced forklift operator can manoeuvre pallets and other packages into every available space, his view of the fork position.
Have Questions? Contact Us Here
Forklift Specific Digital Wireless Camera System
- Heavy Duty Forklift Specific CCD Camera (RC-FL01-B)
- Digital Wireless Transmitter and Reciever (MA-RX01)
- Transmitter 2600mah Battery Pack (MA-B32)
- 7" Heavy Duty Colour Monitor (RCM-71)
What is Masten Forklift/Truck Camera System?
FTCS (Forklift Truck Camera System) is specially designed camera system for Forklift Operators. Although an experienced forklift operator can manoeuvre pallets and other packages into every available space, his view of the fork position will also limit how quickly and effectively the driver can work. With Masten's FTCS, the operator will be able to work faster, safer and more efficiently immediately as they will have a clear view of what they are doing.
Why you should choose a Masten forklift / truck camera system?
- Wireless Power
- Magnetic Installation
- Digital, Interference-Free Wireless Transmission
- Prevents accident when loading goods
Masten offers complete camera solution for forklift and other loading machines to help forklift truck reversing and operating. The whole forklift camera system including backup camera (optional) monitor and cables. A backup forklift camera and monitor can be connected by wireless technology or cables. With our forklift camera solution forklift drivers can see the front and side blind spots and load more accurately and efficiently.
What does the Masten forklift / truck camera system consist of?
1. Digital Wireless Transmitter & Receiver
Due to the limitation of wired systems we have a specially designed wireless system for forklfts including a wireless transmitter & a wireless receiver. This means that there will be no cables between the camera and monitor.
2600mah Battery Box Supply Power with 8-12 hours Working Time
Since cameras mounted on a forklift are difficult to get power to, this battery pack will ensure the camera can work completely wirelessly.
The FTCS with magnet installation means there is no need for screws to install the camera, there will be no damage to the forklift.
Support more cameras Inputs
The Masten Wireless Forklift Camera System supports a maximum of 4 camera inputs which will ensure everywhere surrounding the forklift can be viewed by driver
Forklift Specific Designed CCD Camera
The Camera is specially designed camera for forklifts and can provide perfect views when carrying goods.
Product Specifications - Camera
Camera Style: Heavy Duty Square with Super Night Vision
Camera Image Sensor: Masten CCD 600 TV Lines of Resolution
Camera Colour: Black
Waterproof Rating Certification: IP69K
Infrared Night Vision LED Lights: Yes - 10 LEDs
Night Vision Distance: 10 metres (approx)
Lens Angle: 70Â°
Horizontal Angle: 60Â°
Vertical Angle: 33Â°
White Balance Sensor: Yes
Application: Ideal for Fork Lifts and more
Video Format: PAL
Product Features - Camera
- World-class and Certified Waterproof (fully submersible) and weather resistant housing for extended durability and a greater range of applications
- Durable Design available in Black
- PixelPerfectÂ® High-Grade image sensors feature 600 TV Lines with Masten CCD Image Sensor for clear viewing in day and night (check Specs)
- Perfectly fixed viewing angle for optimum and accurate imagery
- Safer use at night with the built-in high quality infrared LED lights and long range viewing distance
- Wide range of working temperature: -20Â°C~70Â°C.
- Unique IR-CUT effectively avoids color aberration in daylight
- Equipped with a White Balance sensor which enables the camera to remove unrealistic colour casts so that objects that appear whiter in person appear white on your camera monitor
Product Specifications - Receiver / Transmitter
- Power Supply: DC 10-32V
- TV System: Auto (PAL/NTSC)
- Operation Frequency: 2400-2483.5MHz
- Line of Sight Range: 120M
- Video Codec: MPEG4
- Receiving Sensitivity: 89dBm
- RF Bit Rate: 4Mbps
- Spread Spectrum: FHSS
- Latency: 120mS
- Waterproof: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 degrees celsius RH90%
- Storing Temperature: -20 ~ +80 degrees celsius RH90%
Product Features - Receiver / Transmitter
Product Specifications - Battery Pack
- Waterproof rating: IP66
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery size: 2600mah
- Working time: 8 to 12 hours
Masten Premium 7â HD LCD Monitor with 2-Camera Inputs
- 7â High-Quality LCD LED Colour Monitor with 800 x 480 Pixel Resolution for maximum visibility
- 2 Camera Video/Audio Heavy-Duty 4-Pin Inputs for a secure connection
- Separate power trigger control wire for each camera allowing automatic display of cameras when required. The monitor will automatically switch-over to the image of the corresponding triggered camera, then back to the original mode when the trigger stops
- Convenient Normal/Mirror View switch allows you to assign cameras to a forward facing position (Normal View) or rear facing position (Mirror View) at the touch a button
- Convenient Day/Night Mode Switch
- Adjustable trigger camera view (0-4 seconds) for each camera
- Built-in Speaker perfect for linking your Masten Premium Camera with Audio for greater safety
- Compatible with PAL and NTSC
- Neat hideaway proprietary Masten module allows you to hide all the connections behind the dash
- Masten Steel Pro Fit Universal Mounting System for a secure fit that wonât budge
- Multi-language On-Screen Display
- Working Voltage 12V-32V for greater application compatibility without the need for expensive adapters
- Unbeatable Melbourne-Based 2-Year Warranty!
Unbeatable Melbourne-Based 2-Year Warranty!
2 Year Replacement Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DIG Options Electronics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.