Monitor Only - Real-time TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitoring System for Caravans, Cars Trucks and more
Item Number: TP-19M
Monitor only to work with 433.92MHz Sensors.
Have Questions? Contact Us Here
Monitor Only - Works with all Masten Sensors (and others on 433.92hz)
IMPORTANT - This Listing includes almost everything except for the optional tyre sensors and range extender:
- Masten Real-Time TPMS 3.5" Monitor with Upgraded Transmitter and Improved Brightness Panel x 1
- Cigarette Socket Power Adapter x 1
- Direct to Power Cable
- Desk-Mount Monitor Holder Attachment x 1
- Windscreen Suction Mount x 1
- Optional - Premium Quality Tyre Sensors (internal or external)
- Optional - Masten TP-09REP Range Extender
Towing? This clever monitor allows you to 'un-link' when you are not towing so you wont have the monitor beeping while worried about lost sensors.
Instructions: When the trailer is not connected to the main vehicle, press the LINK and - buttons at the same time. The trailer and its tire icons will be removed temporarily. Press the LINK and + buttons at the same time and the trailer and its tire icons will re-appear. Clever, HUH!
The Masten TP-19M Heavy Duty TPMS Tyre Pressure Monitor is specifically designed for for those wanting to monitor their tyre pressure in a non-obscure way due to the compact design of this monitor.
Key benefits of the TP-19 Masten TPMS
- Upgraded 8m Singal Strength compared to similar models (with optional TP-09REP Masten Range Extender you'll get 200m Range - line of sight)
- Improved Screen for greater visibility with intense sunglare with Automatic Backlight
- Monitors up to 22 Tyres
- Built-in and Rechargeable Lithium Battery with up to 60 hours charge
- Configurable high and low pressure and temperature warnings
- Fast Leakage Alert
- Pressure Range of 0 to 13 BAR / 0 to 188PSI
- Note, this TPMS is also compatible with spare sensors TP-09S Internal Sensors, TP-10S External Sensors and TP-20S External Truck/Caravan Sensors
The TPMS module works silently and alerts you if there is a problem with your tyres. The Tyre data can be viewed at all times.
User Manuals come in the box for unit and sensors: E-Copies also available from us.
We have instructionals on our youtube page also if you are having difficulty installing.
Optional Accessory - Masten Range Extender
What are Tyre Pressure Monitor Systems?
passenger vehicles in the 1980s and today is a mandatory feature in the United States.
Benefits of a Masten TPMS?
The dynamic behavior of a pneumatic tire is closely connected to its inflation pressure. Key factors like braking distance and lateral stability require the inflation pressures to be adjusted and kept as specified by the vehicle manufacturer. Extreme under-inflation can even lead to thermal and mechanical overload caused by overheating and subsequent, sudden destruction of the tire itself. Additionally, fuel efficiency and tire wear are severely affected by under-inflation. Tires do not only leak air if punctured, they also leak air naturally, and over a year, even a typical new, properly mounted tire can lose from 20 to 60 kPa (3 to 9 psi), roughly 10% or even more of its initial pressure.
The significant advantages of TPMS are summarized as follows:
Fuel savings: According to the GITI, for every 10% of under-inflation on each tire on a vehicle, a 1% reduction in fuel economy will occur. In the United States alone, the Department of Transportation estimates that under inflated tires waste 2 billion US gallons (7,600,000 m3) of fuel each year.
Extended tire life: Under inflated tires are the #1 cause of tire failure and contribute to tire disintegration, heat buildup, ply separation and sidewall/casing breakdowns. Further, a difference of 10 lbs. in pressure on a set of duals literally drags the lower pressured tire 13 feet per mile. Moreover, running a tire even briefly on inadequate pressure breaks down the casing and prevents the ability to retread. It is important to note that not all sudden tire failures are caused by under-inflation. Structural damages caused, for example, by hitting sharp curbs or potholes, can also lead to sudden tire failures, even a certain time after the damaging incident. These cannot be proactively detected by any TPMS.
Decreased downtime and maintenance: Under-inflated tires lead to costly hours of downtime and maintenance.
Improved safety: Under-inflated tires lead to tread separation and tire failure, resulting in 40,000 accidents, 33,000 injuries and over 650 deaths per year. Further, tires properly inflated add greater stability, handling and braking efficiencies and provide greater safety for the driver, the vehicle, the loads and others on the road.
Environmental efficiency: Under-inflated tires, as estimated by the Department of Transportation, release over 57.5 billion pounds of unnecessary carbon-monoxide pollutants into the atmosphere each year in the United States alone..
Operational Temperature: -20 to 80°C
Storage Temperature: -30 to 85°C
Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz
Charger Input Voltage: DC 8 to 30V
Size: 116(L) x 68(W) x25 (H)mm
2 Year Warranty On Monitor
Changing the Pressure Alarm Ranges
Our TP-19 and TP-20 monitors default alarm settings are as follows:
- High pressure: 175PSI - NOTE. the Minimum Alarm Range for these models is 3PSI.
- Low pressure: 100PSI
If you need to re-set the high pressure alert range below 100PSI and find the high pressure setting range is from 100PSI to 218PSI (due to the low pressure setting max. data is 100PSI). This is normal. You will need to set the low pressure first, and then the high pressure again, for example, please set the first axle 1 low pressure to 30PSI, and then set axle 1 high pressure, the high pressure setting range for the axle 1 will be from 32PSI to 218PSI.
Due to the caravan pressure alert range usually from 30PSI to 50PSI. So please re-set the low pressure of all axles to 30PSI and then scroll to re-set high pressure to 50PSI again.
Normal re-setting step as below:
- Turn on the monitor.
- In normal mode, press the SET button for 3 seconds. You will hear a beep when you release.
- Press the SET button to scroll through the different settings, the sequence is pressure unit, temperature unit, axle 1 two tires high pressure, axle 1 two tires low pressure, axle 2 four tires high pressure, axle 2 four tires low pressure, axle 3 four tires high pressure, axle 3 four tires low pressure, trailer axle 12 tires high pressure, trailer axle 12 tires low pressure, all tires high temperature.
- Press the + or - button to change the setting data.
- Press SET button for 3 seconds with a beep to save the new setting.
If you want recover to the default setting, press and hold the SET button without release, then turn off the switch and turn on the switch with a beep. Default setting is restored successfully.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DIG Options Electronics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.