Truck Van Dual Reversing Sony CCD Camera HD Rear View IR Caravan White LED 700 TV Lines of Resolution
Item Number: RC-DV02-W
The Masten Lineup of High Definition Automotive Cameras - Unmatched Workmanship and Quality, backed by a Two Year Replacement Warranty - Suitable for Commercial, Private, Agricultural, Boating, and Industrial Usage
Have Questions? Contact Us Here
IMPORTANT. This camera uses a Sony Image Sensor component. The quality of image is what you would expect from Sony but without the high price tag for Sony Branded cameras. This is a Masten branded camera.
Premium full-colour quality doesn't come at a premium price with the new range of Masten Heavy Duty Cameras with a world-class 2 year Replacement Warranty.
Camera Style: Dual Camera Housing / Dual View Heavy Duty
Camera Image Sensor: Sony 1/4 CCD 700 TV Lines of Resolution
Camera Colour: White
Waterproof Rating Certification: IP69K
Infrared Night Vision LED Lights: Yes - 30 LEDs
Night Vision Distance: 15 metres
Viewing Angle: 120Â° and 45Â°
White Balance Sensor: Yes
Application: Ideal for Caravans, Trucks and Motor Homes
Video Format: PAL
- World-class and Certified Waterproof (fully submersible) and weather resistant housing for extended durability and a greater range of applications
- Stylish Design available in White or Black
- PixelPerfectÂ® High-Grade image sensors feature 420 TV Lines with Masten CMOS Image Sensor or massive 700 TV Lines with SonyÂ® 1/4 CCD Sensor for clear viewing in day and night (check Specs)
- Perfectly adjusted viewing angle for safer reversing and more accurate imagery
- Safer driving at night with the built-in high quality infrared LED lights and long range viewing distance
- Wide working temperature of Working temperature: -20Â°C~70Â°C.
- Unique IR-CUT effectively avoids color aberration in daylight
- Equipped with a White Balance sensor which enables the camera to remove unrealistic colour casts so that objects that appear whiter in person appear white on your camera monitor
- Suitable for all applications including buses, mini vans, caravans, trailers, trucks, agriculture equipment and much more
Unbeatable Melbourne-Based 2-Year Warranty!
Understanding reverse cameras
The difference between CMOS cameras and CCD cameras can be likened to the difference between analogue and digital. CCD cameras deliver a sharper picture with more image lines and delivers clearer night vision in extremely low light conditions.
Although a super wide viewing angle such as 180Â° is appealing, it should be noted that a wider angle distorts the image and provides insufficient depth of field. For safer and optimum performance 92Â°-120Â° should only be considered.
CopyrightÂ® DIG Options 2015
Premium CMOS Dual Lens/View Camera
|Premium CCD Dual Lens/View Camera|
|Image Device:||CMOS||1/4 SONY CCD|
|Resolution:||420TV lines||700TV lines|
|Lens Angle:||120 Degrees / 45 Degrees||120 Degrees / 45 Degrees|
|Infrared LED light:||30 LEDs||30 LEDs|
|TV System:||PAL/ NTSC||PAL/ NTSC|
|Manual Mirror Image Switch||N/A||N/A|
|Effective Pixels:||512 x 582 pixels / 512 x 492 pixels||512 x 582 pixels / 512 x 492 pixels|
|Sensing Area:||3.6mm x 2.7mm||3.6mm x 2.7mm|
|Scanning System:||2:1 Interlace||2:1 Interlace|
|Horizontal Sync. Frequency:||15.625 KHz / 15.734KHz||15.625 KHz / 15.734KHz|
|Vertical Sync. Frequency:||50Hz / 60Hz||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Minimum Illumination:||0Lux (Infrared lamps on)
0 .1Lux(day) / F1.2
|0Lux (Infrared lamps on)
0 .1Lux(day) / F1.2
|Video Output:||1.0vp-p, 75Ohm||1.0vp-p, 75Ohm|
|S/N Ratio:||Better than 48dB||Better than 48dB|
|Electronic Shutter:||1/60(NTSC) / 1/50(PAL) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds||1/60(NTSC) / 1/50(PAL) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds|
|Shell material:||Aluminum alloy||Aluminum alloy|
|Current Consumption:||Max. 180mA||Max. 180mA|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C~70°C , RH95％ MAX||-20°C~70°C , RH95％ MAX|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°C~80°C，RH95％ MAX||-40°C~80°C，RH95％ MAX|
|Dimensions :||98 (L) ×67 (w) ×82(H) mm||98 (L) ×67 (w) ×82(H) mm|
2 Year Replacement Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DIG Options Electronics users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.